26 June 2008

 

Getting Alaska Pics Online

I've managed to get two sets of Alaska pics up so far.

The first has been up for a few weeks; it's from my solo day hiking in Anchorage. Here's Flattop Mountain.

Flattop Mountain I


The second is of our trip from Anchorage to just outside Denali National Park on the Alaska Railroad. Here's our train approaching the trestle over Hurricane Gulch.

Hurricane Gulch Trestle


Oh, man, the trip was fantastic. Go check out both sets, and stay tuned for more. Be patient, though, because I'm wishing I'd've relearned some photographic discipline before the trip. (You can easily choose the best out of three photos of one subject, but choosing the best out of ten is tough!)

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?