01 August 2009

 

Five Songs: From the 45s

These are songs I ripped from 45s, which I think means I have license to share with my friends, this afternoon. I would link to appropriately licensed online versions of these, if they were available, but they're not. I'm not thrilled about that, since I could make each of you a CD or cassette tape of these songs if I wanted to, but I don't have $675k to spare if those bastards should be able to prove in court that I'm "a distributor."

I admit being deflicted about this: Artists clearly have a right to earn income from their creations. Whether the RIAA and its international co-conspirators represent or have ever really represented those artists is another question, but I'm not looking for a fight with them. Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?